[thechat] Animated ASTERIX AND THE VIKINGS

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Nov 2 04:03:01 CST 2003

Terry Fowler wrote:

> Posted to the firefly_over_30 yahoo group:
>
> Expectations of the Movie industry for future viewing:
>
> ASTERIX AND THE VIKINGS

I loved the book - my grandparents had a copy of it (along with Asterix and
the Olympics) yeeeeears ago, and every time I went there with my parents,
it was one of the first things I'd go after!  The English translators idea
to show the Vikings speech by just shoving diacritical marks all through
the text was a classic :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like