[thechat] New Hitchhikers' Radio Series

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 07:44:49 CST 2003

On 6 Nov 2003, at 13:30, DESCHAMPS Stéphane DSI/SICOR wrote:

> You know that I've had the occasion to hear two different HHGG tape
> versions of the first book, one very nervous and as funny as the book,
> the other (same text) very slow and voices lacking energy.
>
> Do you know about all this and care to share your wisdom etc?

I don't know about the tapes of the books, but you really, really,
really want to hear the 2 radio series (the books are adaptations of
the radio series (with the bits written by John Lloyd replaced to get
round torturous Galactic copyright laws) and go on a bit further).

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "Festival Lights" by McCalmans from 'Flames On
The Water' - a hit from way back in 1990