[thechat] archos mp3 jukebox

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Sun Nov 16 00:35:44 CST 2003

I've got one. Has been reliable and reasonable to use (with camera card add-ons), but battery life has seemed to deteriorate. It's survived being lugged around the world for 9 months, so that's a bonus.

Depends what you need it for.

I've just bought a 40gig iPod in Hong Kong for a very good price, and you can get a new attachment that sucks photos off CF/SM cards (and I bought another digital camera - Coolpix3100 too).

If you can get it at a good price, consider it. Can play videos, get add-ons that record direct from TV, etc.

isaac