[thechat] RoTK

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Dec 4 03:37:43 CST 2003

Terry Fowler wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I was also let down after the first viewing. I had
> arranged to see the first day first viewing at 11am
> with my son and then go back for a 3pm show with my
> daughter. I enjoyed the second time much more than
> the first time; no surprises. Same thing happened
> with Two Towers.

This one's three and a half hours long.  It's *three and a half hours
long*.  I hope you're not planning on spending over 7 hours in one day in a
movie theatre this time around! :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like