[thechat] Nanotech

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Fri Dec 5 11:46:44 CST 2003

RonL riddled:

> My question is on speed. These buggers are small ... but they have
> non-zero size and mass so there are limits on how fast they can
> move and how close together they can work ... If it takes 4.5 months
> to 'compile' a cheeseburger and a cup of "tea, Earl Grey, hot" ...
> who's gonna want to eat it?

well, it actually takes many many years to compile the type of heffer needed to
make
a righteous "cheeseburger", never mind the killin', cleanin', growin' of the
bun-bushes,
and pizza faced kids to sell em to people -- i thought every texan knew this
osmotically....

and just think, meals will *always* be a surprise,
unless you can remember what the hell you ordered.

truthfully, i'm more interested in a device that can create a healthy crap
directly in the toilet.
i'd have so much extra time bypassing eating altogether.

nagrom