[thechat] News Servers

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 5 13:18:47 CST 2003

Hello Everybody,
Does anybody here know any free access news servers? I have searched many on
internet. Most of them are dead. Some are read-only and others are post-only. I
am not disappointed yet as I am already subscribed to three very decent news
servers which are very helpful for me (tell me if you are interested).
I am going to continue my search on different search engines but if you know
about *any* free access news servers please do tell me.

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.20m.com/