Enhancing Digital Photos (was: RE: [thechat] xmas light fiasco )

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 19:27:47 CST 2003

--- "Luther, Ron" <ron.luther at hp.com> wrote:
> Martin Burns shared some nice pictures:

This topic seems to have drifted perilously close
to digital photography and I'm going to nudge it
even closer. Once I get my digipix onto the pc I
use Irfanview to batch rename the files. I've
only recently realized I can use the same app to
batch sharpen-enhance color-modify gamma etc etc.
Do any of you have a standard set of modifications you
make just across the board on all your digipix?

terry