[thechat] I meet an evolter - finally!

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jan 13 13:42:36 CST 2004

At 21:16 13/01/2004, Luther, Ron wrote:
> >>This is a "wish you were here" moment. :)
>
>Damn! ... You got *that* right!

So you want photos? Well, Isaac snapped a fair few. Unfortunately, you'll
have to wait till he gets back to Oz before they're uploaded. I think he
forgot his digicam USB cable. That's going to be mid-February. :(

I had a professional photographer shoot some photos of the interiors, the
food, and of me cooking in the kitchen. They should be ready in a couple of
days. I'll upload those.

Regards,

Madhu
PS: They just left. They're flying to Sri Lanka on 15th.