[thechat] Hi,

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Thu Jan 15 07:14:22 CST 2004

Drew Shiel covered my butt with logic, reasoning:

>>At 00:21 15/01/2004 +0500, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>>>From: "Luther, Ron"
>>>
>>How do you know that he is from Islamabad?

>Well, if you look at Ahmad's web site, the front page contains the line:
>"Current Location: Islamabad", which seems to mean just that.

Thanks Drew!

Now I don't have to tell him about:

(a) That funny looking gizmo I bought in the pawn shop across the street
from Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, or

(b) The secret powers all natives from my home world have, or

(c) The days when I used to date God's sister ... or the fact that she
still talks to me now and then!

;-P

RonL.