[thechat] ASP + Rock = evoltspotting!

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jan 28 14:28:35 CST 2004

javier velasco asked:

>http://www.fangsnclaws.com/
>
>OH, btw, now that I'm in the same country, do you have any childs of
>such cactus that you could box and mail me? is that even legal?

Hi Javier!

No problem - I don't think I've managed to kill that one yet. [Hurray!]
(If you or Pilar can explain to me how I can take a cutting from it I
can certainly send it to you.)

BTW - I think I probably picked it up (cheap) at a Wal*Mart or Home Depot
or something ... probably Home Depot ... {I certainly didn't buy it at a
'fancy plant' store!} ... so you might take a look at what they have.

RonL.
(Who recently(?) bought a really really cool looking African cactus in
this kind of sea foam green color that's pretty neat! Hmmm ... I'll
have to take a picture!)