[thechat] Creating Audio CD

Syed Zeeshan Haider szhatforums at hotpop.com
Tue Feb 10 15:35:10 CST 2004

Hello Everybody,
Does anybody have any experience of creating an Audio CD with a CD-RW Drive?

I have just bought a new Sony CRX230A CD-RW Drive. After a painstakingly long
work on both hardware and software, I am finally able to make it work. I have
started with creating an Audio CD. I using Nero Burning Rom 6. After writing the
Audio CD, when I listened it, I experienced some extra noise in the sound which
is very similar to the sound of an un-captured radio station or snow of TV. Is
it a software fault or hardware fault?
After this bad experience, I am compelled to reconsider my decision of buying
this CD-RW Drive and thinking of returning it back to shopkeeper. Any ideas
about any other good CD-RW Drives? Available companies here are Sony, Samsung
and Asus. There are some other companies too which are as unknown to me as once
were marshmallows.

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.