[thechat] Re: [the chat] Another eBay Question

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed Feb 18 12:54:31 CST 2004

At 01:16 PM 2/18/2004, Ron wrote:

>How did the rest of y'all work around that? Didja set up a new bank
>account with a minimum balance and give them that? Or what?

I wasn't too crazy about giving out that info either, so I found a local
bank that had no fee checking accounts with no minimum required.  I set one
up there with $20 and I use that for e-Bay and PayPal.

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Dean for President in 2004!