[thechat] Re: [the chat] Another eBay Question

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed Feb 18 15:13:35 CST 2004

At 02:34 PM 2/18/2004, William Anderson wrote:
>Kath wrote in her sig:
>>[snip]
>>Dean for President in 2004!
>
>Apparently s/for/not for/ :P
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3500405.stm
>
>hat tip to martin via thespool, Where #evolt Blogs ... For Life! (sm)
>http://spool.evolt.org.uk/

Yeah - I heard :-(   I had high hopes for him, but I think he made a lot of
people uncomfortable.  That's probably one of the reasons I liked him <g>

If Kerry or Edwards can beat Bush - then they'll get my vote.  I'd just as
soon have no president for 4 years, than another round of Dubya & Co.

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Dean for President in 2004!