[thechat] RE: truck nuts

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 10:20:28 CST 2004

First of all, Ron, I would like to know how you're supposed to get to
heaven without going through DFW when we all KNOW the Dallas is the
spiritual home of Neiman Marcus.

Second of all, I feel the need to defend the Republic of Texas. I
haven't seen a woman under 60 set her hair with sugar water and Coke
cans since... oh, about 1986.

And finally, I just want to say: there's something really screwed up
about a state where a guy can hang some silicone nuts from his truck,
but his wife can't buy as a sex toy the appendage to which the nuts
would have been attached. (Hanging off your truck on public highway is
fine; in the privacy of your own bedroom isn't fine.)

--Sabrina
Currently reading: "A Southern Belle Primer, or Why Princess Margaret
will never be a Kappa Kappa Gamma"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0385416679/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-2555572-511
9905

---