B.O.B.s - wuz RE: [thechat] RE: truck nuts

Drew Shiel gothwalk at velvet.net
Mon Feb 23 08:54:20 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 08:31:15AM -0600, Luther, Ron was observed to write:

> (Hey! What would you expect from a city that has about as many strip
> clubs as it has churches! ... although, come to think of it, I reckon
> 'worship' can take any number of different manifestations!)

  If this idea is only occurring for the first time, you don't know enough
pagans. :) I work with Ishtar some of the time, and believe me, that's her
favourite form of worship.

  Drew, resident pagan.

--
The Wizard of Duke Street: http://gothwalk.livejournal.com/