[thechat] Christening invite

Martin martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 09:37:12 CST 2004

So, we have a wee boy:
http://easyweb-staging.dyndns.org/photos/family/ruaridh/feb_2004/view

And we have godparents - you may know 2 of them:
http://handelaar.org (some possibly nsfw sweariewords)
http://darlingbri.co.uk (some bits nsfw)

And we have a date:
2nd May (that's Sunday of the bank holiday weekend so you can stay the
extra night if you want)

And we have a location:
Edinburgh (with a few fringe events at oor hoose 30 miles down the coast).

What we don't have is yourselves, because you're invited!

If you're coming, let me know so we can make sure there's enough food for
you at the (as yet tbc) buffet.

Cheers
Martin