[thechat] Anybody here?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Apr 3 05:13:33 CST 2004

At 14:52 03/04/2004, Erik Mattheis wrote:
>Is anybody here at this time intending to vote for Bush in Nov? How about
>non-US people? Anybody a supporter?

Yes, I will certainly cast my vote for Bush. I hear that Indians can vote
by email. I think I shall use that facility. :p

>Why is politics spoken of so rarely on the chat?

I think we went through a period when there was a crapload of political
discussion on thechat, and it might have been enough for some people. I
don't mind political discussions, but I like to keep it light and not be
similar to a presidential debate on TV.

Regards,

Madhu