[thechat] Anybody here?

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 05:51:59 CST 2004

Non-US person here and Bush certainly doesn't get my ineligble vote.
Just as Tony Blair isn't getting my vote here (infact he never has as I
live in a Lib/Con consituancy and used to always tactically vote for the
Libs anyway).

Politics almost always turns nasty, which is why it's best argued about
in the pub.  Espcially if a lot of comments need to be accompanied by
body language.