[thechat] Anybody here?

Erik Mattheis zero at gozz.com
Sat Apr 3 06:02:36 CST 2004

On Saturday, April 3, 2004, at 05:13  AM, Madhu Menon wrote:
> I think we went through a period when there was a crapload of
> political discussion on thechat, and it might have been enough for
> some people.

Awsome! That must have been during the many months I was working 50-60
hours a week on a project and not paying attention (and losing my word
of mouth new client momentum. I now have to ask for work instead of
waiting for the phone to ring. Anybody have some CF/MSSQL or
ActionScript work to toss my way? Please? Can do HTML, CSS, and PHP
too! MySQL in a pinch!

I have this impression that there's few computer tech people that like
Bush. Does that mean we're shallow? Associating the demise of our easy
milk and honey days with the sitting "leader of the free world"?

--
- Erik Mattheis
612 377 2272