[thechat] Anybody here?

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Apr 3 12:41:35 CST 2004

At 01:12 PM 4/3/2004, Bob wrote:
>The down side is that I don't see a single other choice that I like, so
>I'm stuck between the horns of a dilemma.

About the only time I've ever voted *for* a candidate instead of against
his opponent was when I voted for Gereald Ford.  I thought he showed a lot
of courage and integrity under fire when he chose to pardon Nixon.  At the
time the country needed that whole mess put to bed, but it couldn't have
been an easy thing for Ford to do.  I always admired him for that.

Most time I'm voting for Mr. Lessor - as in lessor of 2 evils.  Kerry
wasn't my first choice, but I can vote for him with a clear conscience, if
not enthusiastically.  As it says in my sig - I'll vote for anyone who can
beat Bush and right now Kerry seems to be that man.

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Anybody who can beat Bush for President in 2004! <g>