[thechat] Anybody here?

Erik Mattheis zero at gozz.com
Sat Apr 3 15:50:33 CST 2004

Wow - three self-identifying conservatives shunning Bush in this
thread! Plus, The Economist seems to be dissing Bush ... I haven't seen
anything but the last two paragraphs of this cover story, but this
seems no April Fool's joke:
http://www.economist.com/images/20040403/20040403issuecovUS400.jpg

Madhu:
> I think I'll go for the Libertarian Party candidate. Who was it
> again...?

There is Gary Nolan and one other guy that has a realistic shot at
their nomination. I don'tr think Harry Brown is running this year.

Here's a fun and different political quiz:

http://www.lp.org/issues/platform/compare/

My results on the "short" test:
You preferred the Democratic stance for 1 issue. Democratic Platform
You preferred the Green stance for 3 issues. Green Platform
You preferred the Libertarian stance for 2 issues. Libertarian Platform
.
You preferred the Republican stance for 1 issue. Republican Platform .

--
- Erik Mattheis
612 377 2272