[thechat] New CD out

Ashok Hariharan listman at hazard0us.org
Wed Apr 7 10:13:39 CDT 2004

American Idol...isnt that like the 'pop idol' tv show....?

Nah....but I bought this weird CD ("My life in the bush of ghosts..")....
...and now I am trendy and blasphemous...
<
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002MM1/102-0366480-9212115

thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org wrote on 07-04-2004 01:57:18 PM:

> So... who's not yet bought his or her copy of William "not American
Idol"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001V1M64/102-9085315-1748927