[thechat] Guiness officially good for you

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Apr 10 16:15:26 CDT 2004

Bob Davis wrote:
> [guinness snippage]
>
> So drink up!  Those draft bottles we get here in the US are pretty good
> - not close to the wonder that is a freshly drawn Guiness in the UK,
> but still pretty good.

Or Ireland, for that matter.  I have a few draught cans in the fridge, and
had a couple of pints after the game ('mon the Hoops!) on Thursday, but you
can't beat a pint of Guinness in a pub in Dublin, and a wee Jameson's and
ice to go down with it :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him