[thechat] WAS Anybody here NOW: guitar ka-ka

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 13 12:14:34 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey noted:

> [from Martin] Hey Morgan - I'll carry on with the classical harmony,
> and you do the jazz bits. Cool? I could *really* get funky with some
> Neapolitan 3rds.

Ya mean 'Neapolitan 3rds' aren't the way the ice cream is divided up into
chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry?

>>hehe, by the time we're done with him, he'll probably switch to accordian.

Whoa! ... Careful there, nagrom! ... You may not know this, but there are
a LOT of accordian players in Cleveland, Ohio ... Bob Wills may be the king
around these here parts ... but up there it's still Frankie Yankovic!

... I make *one* call to a Slovenian church during the Friday night fish
fry ... talk to Stosh ... (or his sister ... Stosh) ... and you'll wish you
had never heard "Lady of Spain"!  (Oh? Sorry! Did I make that call already?
Dang I hate getting old!)

The dining room set is still in place Martin ... It came in quite handy on
Easter Sunday with kids and grandkids over. I *will* (honest injun - no
foolin) get some paperback books up on eBay soon though.

[Sorry Neuro - that link didn't work for me ... sounded intriguing though!]

RonL.
(Who's even enjoying butchering 'Cliffs of Dover'.)