[thechat] WAS Anybody here NOW: guitar ka-ka

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 13 13:35:41 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>... Frankie Yankovic ... may very well still be the king of Cleveland,
>>but it's awful hard to hear the low notes under 6 feet of dirt

*cough* Cordovox! *cough*

Feh! ... Six feet ... six degrees ... The rockers who lived across the
street from me as a kid were cousins to Frankie.  (And ... as I hear
it - he's just taking a few years off for 'tax reasons'. So there!)

>>So put that in your Texas longhorn and smoke it, Mr. Smarty-Pants.

Zydecodontknow whutchu mean man ... Mmmmmmmm ... Minty Fresh!

RonL.
(Ah! Better link now Neuro! Rats - 19 bids already ... too rich for
my blood.)