[thechat] Kangaroo gets hero award

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Thu Apr 29 00:57:51 CDT 2004

> And to think they make sausages out of these poor creatures...

Yeah... poor creatures that can KILL A MAN, buddy. Certainly can if you hit
one in your car, anyway. And they break their share of arms and legs.

Not one of the more dangerous animals, though... ignoring all the obviously
deadly spiders, snakes, seashells (yes, really), jellyfish (you'd better
believe it) and other creatures, one of the more dangerous animals in Merry
Old Oz is actually a large, flightless bird... a large flightless bird
that's been known to disembowel people.

http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200302/200302_big_bird_1.html

> (What's the weirdest sausage you've found?)

Ummm... I've eaten crocodile sausage. Does that count? And a I once had a
possum party pie*.

Paul

* No idea if anoyone else has party pies -- they're tiny little meat pies
that you serve at children's parties, anyway.