[thechat] Kangaroo gets hero award

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Apr 29 13:47:00 CDT 2004

At 16:22 29/04/2004, Wesley Mason wrote:
>Sting's English. ;)

Yes, I know.

I just remembered the guest as American. Then I racked my head trying to
think of his face (it was back in 1995) and Sting's face was what came to
my mind. I forgot I had already typed in "American".

Oh well...

Oh, and I've just noticed that this list is going absolutely bloody dead.
Wakey wakey people! Time was when a question about weird sausage meat
would've morphed into a thread about Canadian bacon in 2 days. Now I don't
even hear a yawn.

Madhu