[thechat] OT - Cuz nobody's yakking ON-topic

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Sat May 22 01:45:00 CDT 2004

Bringing it back on topic:

On May 20, 2004, at 8:38 AM, Luther, Ron wrote:

> No frat house is complete without one!  Actually the shades are
> individual panes of very nice purple stained glass, hand set
> (I think) in these little brass miniature versions of 60's gogo
> dancer cages:
> http://www.fangsnclaws.com/eBay/New/Lamp_2.jpg

Definitely a handmade piece; that's lead solder in the seams. A
"Tiffany".

A keeper, if you ask me, but I guess I understand the storage-space
issue. And, of course, you didn't ask me. :)

And no, I don't have any advice for the technical issues. I've seen the
mouse cursor issue before; my vote is definitely space-pirates. Yarrr.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net