[thechat] surfacing

Alan McCoy a.r.mccoy at larc.nasa.gov
Wed May 26 15:23:04 CDT 2004

=> > By the way, where do you live in Ireland? I really loved County
=> > wicklow
=> > the last time I went there. The people, the pubs, the people, the
=> > scenery, the people, the pubs (ad lib)
=>
=>   I live in Dublin (Ranelagh), work in Dun Laoghaire, and
=> was brought up
=> in north County Wexford, near Ferns and Bunclody.

My wife and I spent some truly memorable times in Co. Cork (Blarney) and
wandering around Galway. We keep talking about moving there...hopefully
it'll happen one day.

Alan