[thechat] And Evolt Merger (was: surfacing)

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 07:01:12 CDT 2004

So it does :)

Actually, the first purebred evolt baby would be rather an
accomplishment -- I wonder how old s/he would be before s/he made their
first post to thelist?

Jesus, thinking about it, our poor kids are doomed to be wired from
birth. Or WiFi-ed, more accurately.

Still, it will be a couple of years, and we promise *not* to webcast the
birth live from our livingroom!

--Bri

---