[thechat] Nitrogen Tires?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jun 14 22:41:59 CDT 2004

Luther, Ron wrote:
> [snip]
>
> A little more often for me I'm afraid ... had a slow 'leaker' in the
> driverside rear ... had to fill it about every 10 days for a few
> months until I had time to get it fixed.

One thing I love seeing here is stupid Fiat/Alfa drivers running around with
the bloody space saver on one of their wheels, doing 70mph with the 80kph
sticker merrily whizzing around the tyre ...

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him