boomhauer (was RE: [thechat] Nitrogen Tires?)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jun 15 05:55:35 CDT 2004

Martin wrote:
> [snip]
> [1] In a scottish chippy, a $foo supper is $foo with chips.

Worst and most heinous of all is the treatment of smoked sausage suppers
dahn sath ... When I was working in Chelmsford, I frequented the same chippy
for about 4 months, but the first time I had a hankering for a smokey
supper, I went in and asked for just that - a smoked sausage supper.  I got
saveloy instead.

Now, my local chippies usually use these -
http://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/9/xpi53309269.htm - Mattesons Smoked
Pork Sausages ... not fucking saveloys :P  However, that Chelmsford chippy
(Mrs. Cod, iirc, on Moulsham Street) did a mean Chicken and Mushroom pie,
and there's a no bad kebab shop (Mr. Kebab!) next door :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him