boomhauer (was RE: [thechat] Nitrogen Tires?)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Jun 15 08:03:22 CDT 2004

> You know, us "Connecticutters" apparently speak the most
> genuinely non-accented version of "English" oops, I mean, "American"

Excuse me? People with a silent 'c' (a silent 'c'? I ask you!) in their
state are protectors of the true speech?

At least people from Wisconsin pronounce all the letters, and *and* put
the 'c' with 's' where it belongs, instead of clearly pronouncing the
word 'con' in the middle of their state's name.

course, since I came to California 35 years ago, things may have slipped
a bit . . .

joel