[thechat] I'm a happy bloke

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 17:28:04 CDT 2004

> [mailto:thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Bob Davis
> Congratulations!
>
> Getting married is great fun.

There speaks a groom :)

OK, that's probably horribly sexist, but I have to say that I'm not
finding the "getting married" part to be great fun, although I have high
hopes for the day itself.

Interestingly, once you join the cadre of engaged chicks, you discover a
surprising number of us actually don't have a whole lot of fun being
sucked through the blades of the Wedding Industrial Complex fan. That,
at least, is reassuring!

> [mailto:thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Stevens

> Many congrats, being married is fun :)

That's the part I'm holding out for!

Congrats, NDB... September's just around the corner! And just think of
all the online wedding-related acronyms you now get to learn: FH, FW,
DH, MOH, FMIL, BM, FG...

xoxoxox

---