[thechat] I'm a happy bloke

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 16 08:04:59 CDT 2004

A happily dazed Norman noted:

>>Just asked my gf for her hand in marriage and she's said yes.

"Just asked"? ... "Just asked"??? ... ^&$&^%%^&!
Get your hands off the keyboard and go kiss her you goober!
(Sheesh! <shakes head /> Kids these days!)

Congratulations to you and your new Fiancée!

;-)

Wishing you much happiness, patience, and humor!

RonL.

[Is this the part where we get to offer advice? Yeah? Okay then ...

A word to the wise ... I find that ...

"Yes, Dear!"

 and

"But you look so nice ... Why not buy both?!"

... generally keep me out of more than an average amount of trouble.]