Marvel reprints - wuz RE: [thechat] Netflix?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Jun 23 14:12:56 CDT 2004

> > long, I didn't know the roof leaked . . .
>
> Gulp. Frazetta. You recovered?

Not immediately. I'm normally quite sanguine, but I raged pretty
severely when I discovered a four foot cube of soggy mold where I
thought I had all the books collected throughout my misspent youth. At
least I hadn't inherited my dad's complete collection yet.

Out of a dozen boxes of books, I salvaged a 1923 Scaramouche (not
original, but worth saving) which I'm reading right now. Nothing else
survived.

Did just find what appears to be a first edition Scaramouche for my
third young 'un's high school graduation, though. Looking forward to
seeing the original cover, since mine's been redone.

joel