Marvel reprints - wuz RE: [thechat] Netflix?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 23 14:31:12 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey asked:

>>Anybody remember "Bucky"?

Bucky Barnes? [Army] Company Mascot? ... Never hoid of da bum! ... How
about the sergeant who was always on Steve Rogers case for being such
a screw up?  ;-)

There was also a pretty cool B&W serial version of Cap at the movies
back in 1944 or so.  I think I've only seen one or two episodes, but
they were pretty fun.

I think Cap was also the only superhero biker, or at least the first.

>>It's pretty funny when he's revived by Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, and
>>the Wasp

I remember reading that one (Avengers #4) when it came out ... I think
the earliest one I still have is Avengers #11.

RonL.
(Avengers #11 in 'perfect' condition (9.4 on a scale of 10) would be
worth about $1800 ... my ragtag copy is probably worth about $1.80 ...
I'll find out for sure once I put it up on eBay.)