[thechat] Orgones

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 23 15:23:47 CDT 2004

Kevin Stevens noted a cloudbuster story:

>>Eavis is allegedly digging out his own home-made cloudbuster - last used
>>at the festival in 1971
>>Full story at http://www.nme.com/news/108924.htm

Hi Kevin,

I thought there was a neat story on The Register recently that ragged
on the sonic 'hail buster' cannon technology ... but I couldn't find it!

;-(

Ooooo! ... maybe it was on /. instead ... Yes, here it is, ragging on poor
Nissan for spending money on one:
http://tinyurl.com/27stl

RonL.
(Who vaguely remembers a very old article on burning holes in clouds
as a test of ESP ability. If nothing else, a fun way to waste a lazy
summer day! "Stop lazing about!" "I'm not ... I'm busy ... I'm burning
holes in those clouds.")