[thechat] clients that can't open attachments

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Jun 28 15:18:36 CDT 2004

Does anybody here _not_ have a pet peeve about clients who can't open
attachments?

I just resent a Word doc as a plain text file in response to "Your
attachment didn't come through". To that, comes the response, "Adobe
couldn't open because it's either not a supported file or is corrupt."

This is not just a regular client I'm speaking of - it's a consultant a
really good client has hired to give them advice on their website among
other things. And this person can't open a .txt attachment to an email.
And has an AOL address.

I could go on about other related things, but am trying to remember I
still bill hourly even if I know I will be told to do the work over
after they see exactly what they asked for. Just needed to vent a wee
bit. Thanks.
--
- Erik Mattheis
612 377 2272