[thechat] US Election Fun

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Aug 2 10:55:29 CDT 2004

Madhu Menon noted:

>>This list is too quiet for comfort lately. I miss the lively chats

Hi Madhu!

+1!

I'll give it a try ... Soooo ... anybody got a link to some anime
featuring a guitarist playing 'Roundabout'?

>>(except the "roundabout", guitar, and anime discussions.)

Oooops!  ;-)

Retry ... Hey, a buddy of mine came over Friday night and brought
over his new Eric Clapton edition strat ... very very nice ... has
the new 'noiseless' pickups ... a 25db midrange gain in place of
a second tone control and .... oooops, buggered again.

Retry ... Soooo, I should be getting some fresh anime from Netflix
today and ... ooooops!   ;-)

>>C'mon, start some topic(s). I guarantee I will threadjack it. ;)

Ok. Here ya go. I'm running over to an upholstery shop at lunch
today to drop off the seat cushions from my dining room set.  After
endless (okay, maybe it only *seemed* that way) hours looking
through an uncountable number of samples at an infinite number of
shops we finally agreed on a new fabric for getting those redone.

Fun little fabric selection script from the fine folks at
Robert Allen:
http://www.robertallendesign.com/ra/PColorLogicSearch.jsp

An amazing amount of variety and textures.

RonL.