[thechat] Celtic vs Chelsea at Seattle en Espanol

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Aug 2 12:26:45 CDT 2004

Exeter City or Carlisle United, respectively, who both live
in the lower divisions in the section reserved for ageing
railway towns

> Preferably a team
> with
> a chance of winning!

Erm... sorry, colleague.   :-)

> * On Fox en Espaqol they were pronouncing it "Seltic."
> Is that correct, or is it "Keltic"?

They're right.  Though in all other circumstances we
pronounce the word correctly... ask Mr Anderson anything
else about the fitba team, since he's the Celtic fan...