[thechat] Celtic vs Chelsea at Seattle en Espanol

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 11:26:39 CDT 2004

--- John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:

> Ahhh, well in that case you *could* opt to be a
> little less predictable and go with the
> closer-to-Chorley-in-Lancashire Blackburn Rovers.

Alright, I like being less predictable, but it looks
like I might enjoy the thrill of victory a bit more
with Manchester United. I'll follow both of them this
season.

> [On the plus side, they can spell the name of their
> own team on their shirts.  Unlike Crystal Palace.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/3535168.stm

That's hilarious! How can you screw up the spelling of
your own name?

> At what point did I become a footy expert, btw?

When you answered my email!

Trry