Freaky Brit names. was RE: [thechat] Celtic vs Chelsea atSeattle enEspanol

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Aug 8 15:55:43 CDT 2004

John Handelaar wrote:
> [...]

Someone suggested to me last night (while out on the lash) that it was a
Good Thing (tm) that England won the Rugby World Cup, as it meant that
finally they had some colour footage to show off to everyone, instead of the
tired old black and white footage from '66 ... :>

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him