[thechat] huge need to vent

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 11 18:35:38 CDT 2004

(Of course, when there are kids involved,
> some states will allow refiling for child support "adjustments" about
> every other year ... which lets you drag out and relive these kodak
> moments for decades! ... Trust me on this one - it's just "Peachy!")

Last one is 15, so we've not long to go. Not that I'd have any problem
giving my kids money, but I can imagine the joys of having a pleasant
chat with Her over a cup of tea while we negotiate modified support
payments . . .

> Gotta focus on being happy and relaxed. (It's bad enough
> being old ...
> being old AND cranky just ain't gonna fly ... 'sides,
> clinical studies
> have shown that it has a negative effect on bass playing skills.)

No doubt! Did I mention that Gene is teaching me to be Chuck Berry in
our spare time? Finally getting some use outta that there Strat.

> So much crap goes through your head ... Did you do enough?
> Did you not do
> enough? Did you try to force too much "togetherness"? Are you
> walking on
> tiptoes around each other? What do you do if there is a
> 'problem'? ... it's
> not like you have any authority to enforce consequences.
> Blah, blah ...

Yeah. Yeah.

> So anyway ... how's the 'little one' doing? ... (Bad old dad
> - he hasn't
> shared any new pictures!) What's the little pumpkin up to?

Enjoy!

http://redrush.net/toShelliBelle/

course, now that ShelliBelle is back home to stay, I won't be posting
pix of her baby sister online, so further prodding will be in order . .
.

joel