[thechat] Speed limits in USA

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Aug 12 07:17:02 CDT 2004

Martin Burns wrote:
> On Wed, August 11, 2004 6:00 pm, Sabrina Dent, Apperception said:
>
>>decelerate before the curve, accelerate into the
>>curve
>
> And always take the racing line, remembering that you're only allowed to swerve
> once to block the car behind, otherwise you get a 10 second stop/go penalty.

I really, *really* have to stop myself taking racing line when driving after
playing a drivey game on the playstation, i.e. Gran Turismo 3, which I've
gotten back into playing again, or worse still The Getaway - basically a
driving free-for-all in the GTA mould, set in a very realistic-looking Lahndun.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him