[thechat] in search of....

Ashok Hariharan unganisha at hazard0us.org
Thu Aug 19 08:11:42 CDT 2004

Hai Chat:

Me again to hop u all fine me do
Wonder me why u no sens sofwear me ask so nicely u

Yaar but two and why u no cheack the pixel one only problem to reelly me
do
think fiyne not u too??

And also me wonder reelly why u no answa me about me kwestion?

Like u not? Me thinkz u do...

We going to house me and me say let uz put muzic of urdu and me do spezial
dansing lik Michil Jaiksan so me singing fastly Mustt Mustt and billy gene
he say
beta we play with kamputer game with very nice softwear and bringing
cosine
along...ha ha....

u welcome chat peopal all far jaiksan qawali!

me very fine too plus happy, now Bush he go bad man back to jangal (bush).

bai bai

SZH