[thechat] Re: Chile's tennis fighting for the medals

Dave Fitch lists at dere-street.com
Sat Aug 21 10:46:41 CDT 2004

On 11:59 am +0100 javier velasco wrote:

>I've noticed that there hasn't been any olympic talk 'round here, at
>least not lately.

Ok: do you think the BBC's commentator's have been taking lessons on
partisanship from NBC?? They are absolutely driving me spare, the
idiot doing the rowing today would have been more use if he'd been in
the water...

And wtf is with the BBC's sudden fascination/love with table tennis??
Is there some previously-hidden UK table-tennis loving demographic
that's suddenly emerged and I've missed it??
Dave