accent or mispronounciation? (was RE: [thechat]Chile'stennisfighting for the medals)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Aug 23 15:14:16 CDT 2004

At 01:17 24/08/2004, Luther, Ron wrote:
>Not that I didn't trust you, but I suddenly thought to check over at
>"dictionary.com" ... (dunno why I didn't think to try there earlier)

Hiya Ron.

Thought I'd share my "home page" with you. It's a bunch of different site
searches on one page, with links to various sites I like to check daily.
I've edited it a bit for others to use. This way, you can quickly look up
sites like google, dictionary.com, wikipedia, amazon, etc. by just pressing
Home in your browser.

Here it is:
http://madmanweb.com/search.html

If you want a much more complex and powerful solution, Dave's Quick Search
bar will do it for you.
http://notesbydave.com/toolbar/doc.htm

Regards,

Madhu