[thechat] american table manners -- fork in right or left..?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 25 08:46:30 CDT 2004

At 18:52 25/08/2004, Alan McCoy wrote:
>Makes perfect sense, right? I got to thinking shortly after that is IS too
>much work. And too much of a risk of dropping utensils during that complex
>maneuver.

As a web developer with a geek way of thinking, you *have* to admit that
the process is hardly optimised.

Change the algorithm doc. This one wastes system resources. :)

[begin threadjack]

Folks, I am damn excited about my new pocket rocket digicam. Got it
yesterday. It's slightly larger than a credit card and I carry it around in
my pocket. Yes, it's the Casio Exilim EX-Z40. I'm going to take lots of
food photos with it. I even bought a tripod today. Actually, I bought two.
One is a tiny portable to carry around. The other is a big daddy.

Here is a photo I took that suffers only because of harsh lighting:
http://shiokfood.com/images/cake.jpg

No, it's not an SLR. No, it doesn't cost a bomb like Martin's babies. But
for its size, it's pretty damn cool.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon