[thechat] american table manners -- fork in right or left..?

deacon web at master.gen.in.us
Wed Aug 25 10:40:09 CDT 2004

On 25 Aug 2004 at 19:16, Madhu Menon wrote:

> As a web developer with a geek way of thinking, you *have* to admit that
> the process is hardly optimised.

> Change the algorithm doc. This one wastes system resources. :)

Well, you could argue "get it right before you get it fast." When using
one sharp instrument, use your dominant hand. When using two sharp
instruments, put the sharper one in your dominant hand.

But I have a feeling I'm going to be self-conscious about my knives
and forks for a while, and I'll end up learning to use the fork with my
left hand.

--
http://paulding.net   Useful utilities
http://pdhomes.net  Webhomes